The mobilization officer works side by side with the mobilization team to ensure the expansion of the Association’s popular base among displaced Syrians, and with non-Syrian parties in the countries hosting Syrian refugees in accordance with the vision and narrative of the Association.
Program Mobilization Unite
Date Of Advertisement
Turkey - Syria
Type of work:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing internal and external mobilization plans, with non-Syrian parties in the host countries, in accordance with the general plan of the Association, and following up on its implementation.
- Leading the mobilization team, supervising the implementation of their tasks, and evaluating their work.
- Coordination with the communication team and the rest of the program teams to ensure that all the outputs of the association are shared with the mobilization team and work to publish them.
- Participate in advocacy campaigns and ensure that they reach the organizations and the popular base of the Association.
- Proposing partnerships with all internal and external parties, as well as non-Syrian parties in the host countries to support the expansion of the association’s popular base.
- Searching for community leaders, and suggesting mechanisms to include them in the association, benefit from them, and empower them.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Management, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of the association’s narrative and issues of concern to Syrian refugees, and a strong commitment to human rights and the rights of Syrian refugees.
- Strong research and analytical skills as well as the ability to solve problems.
- High skill in oral and written communication, in addition to presentation skills in Arabic and English at least.
- Experience in mobilizing at the level of individuals, groups, and formal and informal popular organizations, popular and academic.
- Thorough understanding of the various forms of content and their effectiveness with specific audiences.
- Ability to multitask, manage projects under pressure, and meet strict deadlines.
- Organized and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced level in MS Office.
- Fluent reading and Writing both English and Arabic.
- The Turkish language is advantage.
It will be discussed according to qualifications and time.