The content developer is responsible for preparing, designing, and developing media content, including articles, analyzes, statements, opinion papers, etc., so that it responds to events and changes related to Syrian refugee issues, and contributes to supporting mobilization and advocacy, in accordance with Association narrative.
Program - Communication Unite
Head of Communication Unite
Date Of Advertisement
Turkey - Syria
Type of work:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Communications Unit Head and other relevant SACD teams and individuals to ensure maintenance and development of SACD messaging on all digital assets, including the website, social media channels, and email products.
- Coordinate production of content in Arabic and English (as well as other languages,
if relevant), which can include: sourcing, writing, editing and posting features, updates and static content for the website, press releases and opinion pieces, briefs and outlines for multimedia content, written and video interviews with SACD and external voices for event coverage, reports or other written content.
- Manage approved digital projects and campaigns, including developing and tracking timelines for production and dissemination, and managing dependencies with other SACD teams and projects.
- Liaise with SACD volunteers, outside partners and collaborators to develop and complete these projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor in journalism, media or related disciplines.
- Good knowledge of SACD narrative and issues of concern to displaced Syrians, and a strong commitment to human rights, and strong interest in rights of the displaced Syrians.
- Strong research and analytical skills as well as the ability to solve problems and exercise good judgment.
- Superb writing, editing and proofreading capabilities in Arabic and English.
- Ability to translate complex issues into clear, simple ideas and engaging content, including text, photo and video.
- A thorough understanding of different forms of content and their effectiveness with specific audiences.
- Superior ability to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of design software like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of WordPress and basic knowledge of HTML.
- Fluent reading and Writing both English and Arabic.
- The Turkish language is advantage.
It will be discussed according to qualifications and time.